Dead Harrison celebrates a decade of performing together this year, and without a single line up change! The band began as Mortuus Ortus, but later changed their name to Dead Harrison after running it through a Latin translator to find that it meant “Dead Having Arisen”, which then translated into the unexpected, but faithful moniker, Dead Harrison.
The band has taken their signature doom rock style and have grown throughout the years into a versatile group capable of performing originals, covers, and an acoustic set created for breweries and cafes.
Highlights from their years together include:
- Performed with Michael Graves 2010
- Performed with Bella Morte 2013
- Founded Nashua’s largest family-friendly Halloween Rock Show 2015
- Performed with Genitorturers 2016
- Northeast Decapitate Tour 2017
- Released their own beer, End of the Blood-Lime with Lithermans Limited Brewery 2018
- Nominated as Best Hard Rock/Metal Act by New England Music Awards 2018
- Featured on local rock radio and written about in local art entertainment publications
Dead Harrison has amazing plans for their Silver Year, and as always the music, the passion, and their love for their fans is what drives them to keep creating, building the local music scene, and helping to make this world a better place by bringing life and art to life through music.